This agreement is to define Domain Name Management Service (DNMS) provided to a customer. This agreement specifies service hours, availability, support levels or duration and any restrictions on support.
This Service Agreement (this Agreement) is made a general agreement between E2E Solutions Ltd and customers who have purchased this service establishes a commitment for providing a domain name management service as detailed in this Agreement. This document clarifies both parties' responsibilities and procedures to ensure Customer needs are met in a timely manner.
1.1 Services Provided
the following service(s) are provided to the customer by this agreement.
- As a Nominet accredited domain name registrar, E2E Solutions Ltd provides registration of qualified domain names for computers and servers to represent the customer's presence on the internet.
- E2E Solutions Ltd provides name servers (DNS) to handle domain name lookup queries.
- E2E Solutions Ltd provides email and telephone support during office hours Monday to Friday 9:00-17.30hrs daily.
- E2E Solutions Ltd may provide other related services it deems beneficial to customers.
Please note that your complaint will not be investigated unless you submit this information to us.
1.2 Service Objectives
The service is as stated in 1.1. The DNMS availability goal is 99.9% of the time during the defined service hours, excluding scheduled maintenance downtime or disasters outside of E2E Solutions Ltd.'s control.
Requesting Help and Support
220.127.116.11 Incident Management and Service Goals
The E2E Solutions Ltd designate or other knowledgeable staff member will respond via telephone or email to the Customer's incident within:
- 24 hours for issues classified as urgent.
- 2 business days for issues classified as normal priority, service request, or business inquiry.
18.104.22.168 Obtaining Help and Support
Customers may request support by emailing email@example.com or by calling 024 76 998014.
22.214.171.124 Service and Support Availability
E2E Solutions Ltd will make the DNMS service available as set out in 1.1 Services Provided, with the exception of necessary planned interruptions for service, upgrades, and reconfiguration. The Support and Help system is manned between 9am and 5.30pm Monday - Friday GMT.
E2E Solutions Ltd cannot guarantee timeframes for the following situations:
- Systems that are defined as being in a disaster recovery state
- Issues involving client configuration
1.2.2 Escalation Procedures
All urgent incidents are reported to the Administration Manager. Reporting and escalation of non- urgent incidents is as follows: notification is sent to Administration and Support. If not responded to, the Office Manager is contacted. If not responded to, the Director is contacted.
126.96.36.199 Complaints Procedure
A separate complaints procedure can be found here - Complaints and Escalation Process.
1.2.3 Scheduled Maintenance
the services provided require regularly scheduled maintenance in order to meet the stated service windows and service level objectives. Although when possible maintenance will be performed outside of business hours, much of the work required to maintain systems must occur during normal business hours. This work, in most cases, does not cause an outage for the customer.
- DNMS service relies upon network connectivity being available.
- DNMS service relies upon firewall rules allowing DNMS traffic to pass through the firewall.
This Service Level Agreement (SLA) between [Customer] and E2E Solutions Ltd establishes a commitment for DNMS service as detailed in this Agreement. The summary section defines the specific service level objectives for the service(s) provided under this agreement while the overview provides additional details on who the customers are that utilize the service(s).
The following service(s) are provided to the customer by this agreement.
- E2E Solutions Ltd will monitor the DNMS service for the customer.
- E2E Solutions Ltd will communicate outages affecting the services via a notice or notices on the company website.
E2E Solutions Ltd does not provide any "reseller" services and customers cannot purport themselves to be agents of E2E Solutions Ltd.
The primary goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement that the proper procedures, requirements and service levels are in place to provide consistent service support and delivery to the customer by E2E Solutions Ltd.
The objectives of this agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of the services offered to the customer
- Match perceptions of expected service offerings with actual service support and delivery.
2.4 Service Level Reviews
This agreement will be reviewed on an interval no greater than one year by E2E Solutions Ltd.
2.5 Service Requirements
The Customer will:
- Follow appropriate procedures and requirements covered in the registrant rights and responsibilities set down by Nominet; (http://www.nominet.org.uk/uk-domain-names/registering-uk-domain/legal-details/terms-and-conditions-domain-name-registration)
2.5.2 E2E Solutions Ltd
E2E Solutions Ltd will:
- Maintain accreditation with Nominet - and the responsibilities that entails
- Maintain appropriately trained staff
- Meet response and resolution times